Food Avoid (general list):
Whole milk and products
Commercial baked goods
Aerated drinks ,alcoholic drinks, packed fruit juices.
Organ meats like liver, kidney, brain, egg yolk
Bacon, ham, lamb ,pork, egg yolk
Fried foods like poori, pakora, parantha, samosa, patties, burger ,pizza,spring roll,etc.
Ghee butter, cream, mayonnaise , bacon fat
Pickles in oil, Dressing made with egg yolk
Sauces/squashes, muffins,high fat crackers ,high fat cookies , Coconut
Egg noodles ,chocolate , Coconut oil, palm oil, etc.
What to choose:
1. Choose healthy fats - Saturated fats, found primarily in red meat and dairy products, raise your total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol.
2. Eliminate trans fats - Trans fats affect cholesterol levels by increasing the "bad" cholesterol and lowering the "good" cholesterol.
3. Eat foods rich in omega - 3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids don't affect LDL cholesterol.
4. Increase soluble fiber - There are two types of fiber — soluble and insoluble. Both have heart-health benefits, but soluble fiber also helps lower your LDL levels.
5. Add whey protein - Whey protein is one of two proteins in dairy products — the other is casein.